- Bankstown location
- Competitive salary packaging
- Help shape the future of this complex & multifaceted organisation
About the organisation
Disability Services Australia (DSA) is a values based social enterprise that aims to enhance the lives of people with a disability by enabling opportunities for choice, inclusion and achievement at home, in the community, through education and training, and in employment.
The Communications Manager will partner and advise the CEO and Executive Leadership Team to develop and deliver DSA’s Internal Communications Strategy – engaging the workforce and other stakeholders in support of change, performance and growth.
- Deliver the Internal Communications Strategy and plan aligned to DSA’s Strategic Plan, annual Business Plan, and the Transformation Agenda
- Develop effective relationships with leaders across the organisation
- Develop effective communication channels up, down and across the organisation
- Write, produce and deliver CEO and other Executive Level communications
- Provide advice, guidelines and tools to enhance the quality of internal communications
- Support and leverage the upgrade of DSA’s Intranet and website
- Develop dynamic and engaging communications materials across a range of formats, including presentations, speech notes, marketing copy and digital content
Skills & Attributes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in communications and/or experience in developing and implementing communication strategies
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to translate complex written content
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, engaging at all levels up to CEO and Senior Management
- Superior ability to prioritise and meet deadlines with attention to detail and accuracy
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.