|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Location:||Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Harding|
- Work for a well-regarded conservation organization
- Simplify complex information to help spread awareness of their cause
- An entrepreneurial business with a global reach
The Communications Manager is responsible for
- Develop and implement focused communication and/or media strategies including developing and maintaining relationships with key members of the press.
- Pitch and proactively create media opportunities, respond promptly to media inquiries, and determine who best within the network to engage.
- Conceive, draft, and disseminate opinion editorials, press releases, statements, talking points, speeches, key messages, fact sheets and other materials.
This role requires someone who is self-sufficient, competent and a real hard hitter who has the ability to translate complex information into basic language that can be shared through media and PR relationships.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field combined with relevant experience
• Excellent interpersonal communication skill to influence and manage stakeholders within large, complex organisations
• Strong relationships with media and journalists nationally
• Be strategic as well as hands-on
• Be well equipped to deal with a fast-paced and high pressured environment
• NFP experience isn't essential but experience simplifying complex content from an industry such as engineering or finance will be essential
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis