- Working in the North Shore, 3-4 days per week
- Contract position until July 2020
- Competitive Salary
The Communications Coordinate sits within the Marketing Team of an Education Provider. This role communicates internally to existing students to ensure engagement, community building and general communication support.
Key duties and responsibilities;
- Produce communications on several forums including; student portal, student event calendar, announcement boards, student news, student events, social media, digital TV screens and hardcopy posters
- Ensure that all communication is written with the correct tone and voice.
- Advise and guide internal and external stakeholders in relation to internal student communications
- Develop and execute communications with a strategic impact to the staff and students
- Produce both proactive and reactive communications for the students such as campaigns and strategic projects and initiatives
- Prepare papers, presentations and speeches as required, source stories, collate, prepare and write material for internal and external communications such as publications, events, annual reports and other corporate documents
- Be cooperative and collaborative with the internal stakeholders and ensure best practice within this position
The ideal candidate will have:
- MUST have relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing and/or Communications, and proven experience within corporate communications and marketing
- Must have proven communication abilities and confident in your writing ability
- Strategic use of marketing communications including digital marketing and social media
- Ability to start in September
- Excellent level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office, graphics, website design and CRM and CMS systems
- Ability to communicate with purpose using both verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience within the education sector (desirable)
If you are interested in the role, please submit your application. If you are looking for any further information, please call Emily on 02 9093 4938.