- Full Time, permanent position
- Based Byron Bay, just meters from the beach
- Attractive salary package plus company phone and car available
Beaumont People are proud to represent Byron Bay Property Sales in their search for a new member to their successful commercial property team.
Byron Bay Property Sales is an independent agency based in the heart of Byron. The company has been organically growing since 2008, built on a steadfast dedication to integrity of service and friendly professionalism.
About the role:
As the Commercial Property Management Assistant, you will ensure the accurate administration of existing and new commercial rental and sales properties.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Financial management of the commercial rent roll incl. invoicing, outgoings management, tenancy schedules
- Contract and leasing administration
- Liaison with multiple stakeholders including tenants, landlords, solicitors, contractors, conveyancers etc
- Managing of outgoing budgets
- Marketing of new and existing listings including 3rd party marketing
- Property inspections
- Complete outgoing audits
- Rent collection
- End of month process and accountability for rents and expenses to property owners including recording of creditor invoices
- Preparation and collection of leasing, management or sale documentation for properties.
Your Skills & Attributes:
- Strong administration skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Financial administration experience including reconciliation, budget management etc.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and efficient work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a busy work environment
- Current certificate of registration required prior to commencement of employment
- Previous experience in a commercial real estate role is desirable but not mandatory
How to apply:
To be considered for this position please send your up to date resume & a covering letter addressing the above criteria through the “Apply” option or email to email@example.com - this role is available immediately.