About the role:
Join an innovative new program that supports people with a severe mental illness to live and participate in the community.
As Clinical Lead you will lead a multidisciplinary mental health treatment team providing integrated person centred, trauma informed support to consumers. This is a pivotal role where you will create a culture of collaboration and high-level therapeutic intervention, while also being part of the co-design, implementation, and ongoing review of the Service.
With this small purpose built residential clinical service due to commence late January 2020, The Clinical Lead will drive the development and creation of the service in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, supported by the organisation’s executive management team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications as a Registered Nurse, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist or Psychologist
- Hold current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Established experience in a clinical setting where you have delivered and managed care within complex support services across significant mental health, trauma, AOD and the criminal justice system
- Demonstrated experience in designing service delivery processes and policies
- A current and valid manual Driver's Licence is required.
- A satisfactory current National Police Check, Working with Children Check and First Aid Certificate is mandatory prior to commencement.
What you receive:
Work for a leading NFP organisation who specialise in providing therapeutic support services across mental health and drug and alcohol rehabilitation, through residential and community-based programs. You will
- Have access to 5 weeks annual leave and flexible working hours
- Work as part of a friendly and highly professional clinical team.
- Have ongoing support, supervision, and carer development opportunities
- Be remunerated at SCHCDS Level 6-7 depending on qualifications and experience and be able to access NFP salary packaging to increase your take home pay
If this sounds like a role of interest, I would love to explore this opportunity with you. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . To Apply please submit your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role.