Beaumont People are currently recruiting a number of positions for Charities in Sydney within Domestic Violence, Community Housing, Mental health and Aged Care and Disability.
Seeking any immediately available candidates, for a 3 month contract as a Clinical Coordinator for an Aged Care Facility, paying $102, 000 + super. Based in Sydney's Northern Beaches.
About the role:
This well-known charity is seeking a clinical skilled candidate to support their Care Manager in an advisory role, in view of the upcoming quality agency visit.
The candidate would need to be able to demonstrate solid experience and skills to:
- Rectify compliance issues
- Provide strong clinical leadership
- Orientate registered nurses
- Policies & procedures
- Coach / educate other staff
- Experience Care manager in their current or previous roles, with the difference of having experienced dealings with quality agency and accreditation
- Registered Nurse qualifications and registration with AHPRA (highly desirable)
- Previous management experience in a residential aged care facility
- Demonstrated experience leading a multi-disciplinary health care team
- Knowledge of all relevant Legislation, Regulatory requirements, Professional Standards and Guidelines applicable to work role and willingness to work within same
- Demonstrated industry knowledge with emphasis on ACFI, Infection Control, Quality Systems and Accreditation
If you are an experienced:
- Social Worker
- Residential and Community Support Worker
- Domestic Cleaner
- Maintenance/ Property officer
If you have a passion for supporting the Not-for-profit sector and are immediately available, please apply NOW.
Alternatively, please email Annabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.