4 days a week, permanent role.
- Working in partnership with a 2nd Clinical Care Manager, you will support the Facility Manager in leading the Nursing and support staff to deliver exceptional, quality care to all residents at the facility.
- Key ACFI role.
- Accreditation and compliance.
- Training & education of staff.
- Ensuring the consistent standard of care provided across the site
- Review, develop and implement policies and processes focused on resident centered care
- Support, lead and mentor staff, promoting a positive workplace culture and providing innovative care
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Nursing
- AHPRA Registration
- Clinical Management experience within Aged Care
- Must be willing to undertake compliance checks such as a criminal record check, provide two clinical references including your most recent position and identification checks.
- A genuine passion for caring for older people