- Based in the CBD close to public transport links
- Annual salary of 50,000-55,000 + super
- Fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate who has worked within a phone based role
This role is within a large RTO which has a global presence. Working within a high-performing team of customer service professionals who aim to provide exceptional service to their clientele.
- Supporting stakeholder queries through phone, email and request based forums and providing efficient service to aid their query
- Provide excellent customer service to individuals and large clients
- Assist with regular role outs of new and improved products and subscriptions
- Always ensure a positive attitude and aim to be a productive member of the team
- To contribute to a safe workplace and ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a customer focus at all times
- Have a fantastic phone manner when speaking to stakeholders of different levels and ensure all questions and queries are answered or escalated where necessary.
- Exposure to a role which required a phone presence
- Desirable if experience working within a financial institution or insurance back ground
- Desirable having experience working within a call centre or fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Database, data literacy, analytical and reporting skills
- Great organisation and interpersonal skills coupled with both great written and verbal communication
- Strong time management, attention to detail and the ability to self-motivate
- The ability to work in both a team and autonomous environment
This is a great opportunity to enter the corporate market and work in a vibrant team within a large organisation. If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume. If you would like to know more about this role, please call Emily at 02 9093 4938.