Client Services Officer
There are 3 roles available working either 4 days per week or on a 9 day fortnight within a small but busy call centre environment.
- First point of contact for client phone calls, online queries and emails
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients and internal customers (clinicians and other staff)
- Ensure smooth and consistent experience for all client interactions from initial calls through the booking process, using standard operating procedures
- Maintaining client-related data collection and record systems compliant with organisational standards
- Ensure compliance with Work Health and Safety in line with the organisation’s WHS Policy and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will have:-
- Experience working in Customer Service or Administration;
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and continuous improvement;
- Skills in conflict resolution and ability to deal with challenging customers;
- Demonstrated ability to think laterally as a means of sourcing accurate information quickly and effectively;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team;
- High level of computer literacy and knowledge of IT systems with experience in information database and communication/telephone management system;
- Call centre or contact centre experience preferable
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly