$70-$75k + super
About the Client:
Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) is the premier body for project management in Australia recognised as they key promoter, developer and leader in this profession. AIPM works towards improving the knowledge, skills and competence of project managers by providing continual professional development, networking opportunities, information and advice and professional insurance.
About the Role:
The AIPM are searching for an enthusiastic and confident account manager to use value building as a tool to establish and engage current and potential corporate members.
Your core focus will include the on-boarding of new corporate members, the administration of bespoke packages and servicing the existing accounts to ensure they are utilising the benefits within their package.
About the Person:
As the Account Manager for Corporate Memberships you will have the energy and initiative to deliver exceptional customer service. You require exceptional written and verbal communication skills together with the ability to work autonomously within a wider team. The individual should also possess strong interpersonal skills to confidently build and maintain strong relationships.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- On-boarding new corporate partners
- Identifying key stakeholders and potential new members
- Maintain ongoing relationships with members to ensure they are utilising the benefits within their package
- Ongoing value building and engagement for securing ongoing relationships and renewal of packages
- Follow up on warm leads from members wanting a bespoke package
- Invoicing for monthly membership renewals
To be successful you will have:
- A high level of writing ability with keen attention to detail
- Experience and confidence to work with a diverse range of individuals, groups and organisations
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with organisational partners, members and other industry professionals in a confident manner
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively as a part of a team
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.