- Liaise with members over the phone in regard to their claim and enquiries
- Ensure all documentation follows compliance standards and processes
- Proactively provide a high level of customer service to ensure the flow of communication during the entire claims cycle to stakeholders
- Prioritise workloads and mitigate costs to achieve operational effectiveness
- Experience managing the end-to-end claims process (preferred)
- Previous experience within the insurance sector
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Resilience and the ability to liaise with emotionally distressed customers
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Ability to use critical reasoning with a pragmatic approach
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th September.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell, Recruitment Consultant, on (02) 9133 9322.