Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA)
ISCA is a member-based not-for-profit organisation whose purpose is to accelerate sustainability in infrastructure through collaboration.
ISCA advocates for better infrastructure outcomes and supports a growing passionate community. Through there comprehensive and established ratings scheme they measure what matters!
The primary objective of the Chief Operating Officer is to manage the day-to-day operations of ISCA so they can achieve the strategic goals and continue to build a purpose-driven culture that delivers impact.
The COO is second in charge of the organisation and will be responsible for:
- Leadership and Operational Management
- External Engagement
- People & Culture and Team Development
- Communication, Drive for Results, Perseverance, Business Acumen, Ethics and Values, Integrity and Trust, Creativity, Problem Solving
- Highly experienced in operational leadership and general management, with accountability for a P&L
- Collaborative leadership style that embraces a purpose-driven culture and empowers virtuous change
- Passion for sustainability and making a difference daily
- Commercial pragmatism with a proven track record of enhancing organisational performance
- Interpersonal ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and flexibility to manage a dynamic schedule in a fast-paced environment
To request a full position description and information pack please email Louise Roper on email@example.com.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the core competencies, essential skills and experience. Applications close 12 noon on Wednesday 19th June. Interview will take place w/c 24th June.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Beaumont has been retained to recruit this position, please direct all enquiries to Louise Roper.
Beaumont people specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.