- Part time – 15.2 hours per week (across 2 or 3 days)
- Mascot with onsite parking
- Finance business partner
Good360 is seeking a proactive, passionate, dynamic and independent part time Chief Financial Officer.
A new role for the Good360 team, you will be interested in understanding the business behind the numbers. Your analysis and reporting will tell a story with data, making the team more efficient and the Board more informed.
You will empower the team by improving financial literacy and developing effective reporting tools and frameworks. You will provide strategic financial advice, analysis and recommendations to the Managing Director, General Manager and Board.
You will be aligned to Good360’s core values of kindness, integrity, collaboration & innovation which informs how you go about your work.
You will need to be able to flex between ‘roll your sleeves up this needs to be done’ and ‘whole of business’ thinking with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset.
You are a qualified ACA/CPA accountant with demonstrated people leadership skills and experience reporting to a Board.
If this sounds like you please then please apply. In return they offer:
- Access to salary packaging benefits
- Onsite car parking or 7 min walk to Mascot train station
- Flexible work/life balance
- Positive and inclusive workplace culture
This is a part time role working 15.2 hours per week (across 2 or 3 days)
You will have
- Qualified ACA/CPA accountant with 5+ years experience in a senior level finance or accounting position
- Demonstrated people leadership skills and experience reporting to a Board
- Able to be detail oriented while maintaining big picture business objectives
- Experience and/or demonstrated ability to work in a self-motivated and independent manner with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated online and digital literacy skills including proficiency in office software (e.g. Microsoft Office, G-Suite and Dropbox) and digital communication (e.g. Slack). Interest in learning new platforms like Magento (e-commerce platform) and Netsuite (CRM/accounting)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and maintain composure in a fast paced and rapidly changing work environment.
- A genuine interest to work in a Not for Profit to make significant change and improve the lives of Australians in need
Please apply by sending a covering letter outlining how your skills and experience would deliver on the role outcomes and a resume detailing your experience to Liska Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at email@example.com
Applications close 26 March 2020.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been retained to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.