- Part time – 30.4 hours per week (across 4 or 5 days)
- Frenchs Forest with onsite parking
- Finance business partner
We work to identify the challenges, hurdles and barriers faced by people with disability in their everyday lives and then design and build sustainable social enterprise businesses to bridge these gaps.
Our mission is to ask ‘WHAT IF?’, to see the world as it isn’t yet, to imagine a future quite different to the present.
And then to make it happen.
This is a new role for Fighting Chance and they are seeking a proactive, dynamic and independent part time Chief Financial Officer.
As a rapidly growing social enterprise, you will need to be able to flex between ‘roll your sleeves up this needs to be done’ and ‘whole of business’ thinking with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset.
You will provide strategic financial advice, analysis and recommendations to the CEO, GM’s and the Board and use data to tell the story of the business.
You will support and empower the team by improving financial literacy and developing effective reporting tools and frameworks to help them. You will also champion process and systems improvement at enterprise and functional levels.
You are a qualified ACA/CPA accountant who enjoys leading a team and has experience reporting to a board. You are passionate about working for an organisation that is making a practical contribution to the lives of individuals and their families living with a disability. You also have experience in:
- Being decisive, flexing between being detail oriented while maintaining big picture business objectives
- Working in a self-motivated and independent manner with minimal supervision
- Online and digital literacy skills including proficiency in office software (e.g. G-Suite) and digital communication (e.g. Google Hangouts, Zoom), Xero/MYOB (accounting platforms). Interest in learning new platforms like KeyPay (payroll platform) and Supportability (CRM/NDIS billing platform)
- Working effectively under pressure and in a fast paced and rapidly changing work environment.
- Ideally experience working for a Not for Profit but you must have a commitment to make significant change and improve the lives of Australians with disability.
- Access to salary packaging benefits
- Onsite car parking and close to public transport links
- Flexible work/life balance
- Positive and inclusive workplace culture
Please apply by sending a covering letter outlining how your skills and experience would deliver on the role outcomes and a resume detailing your experience to Liska Turner at email@example.com
To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fighting Chance are keen to make an appointment to this important role. Applications will close on 10 May 2020.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been retained to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.