Our client is currently seeking a qualified and motivated Chef to join their team on a part time or full time basis.
Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing and cooking high quality meals
- Monitoring all practices to ensure safe food handling and infection control procedures are being adhered to
- Ensuring all areas of the kitchen are cleaned to the highest standards
- Stock control management, replenishing and ordering stock as required
- Complying with Occupational, Safety and Health requirements
To be successful you will possess the following:
- Trade certification
- Extensive experience working as a Chef
- Ability to manage bulk ordering, purchasing, and stock control of food
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Availability to work various shifts across week days and weekends.
You will go through our registration process which includes an initial phone screen, face to face (or online) interview, reference checking and an online Workplace Health & Safety Assessment.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell, Recruitment Consultant, on (02) 9133 9322.