Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing and cooking high quality meals
- Monitoring all practices to ensure safe food handling and infection control procedures are being adhered to
- Ensuring all areas of the kitchen are cleaned to the highest standards
- Stock control management, replenishing and ordering stock as required
- Complying with Occupational, Safety and Health requirements
We require our Chefs to be dedicated, reliable and flexible. To be successful you will possess the following:
- Trade certification
- Extensive experience working as a Chef
- Ability to manage bulk ordering, purchasing, and stock control of food
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Availability to work various shifts across week days and weekends.
For these casual positions, we are looking for candidates who are very flexible with their availability and can work at short notice.
As part of our “Casual Pool” you will go through our registration process which includes an initial phone screen, face to face interview, reference checking and an online Workplace Health & Safety Assessment.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell, Recruitment Consultant, on (02) 9133 9322.