- 12 month fixed term contract
- Based in the Lower North Shore
- Paying $88,000 + Super
The key purpose of this role is to be responsible for the improvement and implementation of this organisations internal structure, processes, current systems and growing culture. This role is offered as a 12 month fixed contract.
- Change plan development, management and tracking of key change processes, systems and behaviours for all major functional areas and stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of change outcomes.
- Identify, interpret, collaborate and drive business decisions on fundamental issues impacting the change management plan, to ensure the implementation of timely solutions.
- Accountable for ensuring all change management deliverable's meet organisational strategic objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Developing the framework for this Higher education provider and understanding their core values
- Communicate, educate, implement, evaluate and report on change initiatives implementation and progress, ensuring alignment with project outcomes and other strategic objectives.
- Building relationships within the international and national teams, utilising internal and external communication channels
- Qualifications or equivalent working experience in Change Management Methodology or Organisational Development
- Experience and knowledge of implementing new processes with the higher education sector
- Ability to communicate with board members, employees and other key stakeholders in the organisation across both verbal and written platforms
- Demonstrated experience managing IT systems, IT Transformation Projects and Infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability to provide strong leadership and influential skills
- Well-developed problem solving, project management and forward-thinking capability
- Extensive negotiation and procurement, vendor management capability within a large-scale organisation
- Desirable if Prosci Certified
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please submit your application below. For further information, please contact Claire or Rachel, 02 9093 4938.