- 6 month contract position
- Inner-West location
- Be an integral part of a Transformation/Change team
An opportunity for a Change Manager to assist our client to move through their transformation/change strategy. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be a key contact for Managers and key stakeholders. You will be joining an established Transformation team and be the change lead within the organisation.
Key outcomes of the role include:
- Roll out the transformation strategy to ensure a continuum of change
- Consult and draft change plans with Heads of Departments
- Develop change management templates and collateral to support their change plans
- Develop key messages and scripts for Managers to support them in their change conversations
- Draft communications such as FAQs and Executive key messages
How to Apply!
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com at Beaumont People. Please answer the screening questions as requested in Seek.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.