- National Not-for-Profit Company
- Supporting Startups to grow and succeed
The current Chair of Fishburners, who has been in the role since 2016, intends to step down at the next AGM in April 2020.
In applying for this position, it is important to consider whether you have the capacity in terms of time commitment to fulfil the requirements of the role. The successful candidate will need to be a willing team player, with the time and energy required to fully and thoughtfully commit to their role for a term of three years.
There is a minimum of six (6) standard scheduled Board of Directors meetings per annum in Sydney.
The Chair is expected to have the following core attributes:
- Substantial experience of board director role
- Experience and knowledge of organisational strategy
- Financial oversight skills
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal, relationship building, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders to secure engagement, motivation and consensus.
- Understanding of and commitment to Fishburners Purpose
- Experience as a Board Chair
- Experience in the startup and technology sectors
- GAICD or other governance qualification
As part of the screening process, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National Police Check and verification of qualifications.
To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit an application please click APPLY or send your application including resume and covering letter addressing the required Board Director attributes to email@example.com or contact Liska Turner on 02 9279 2777
The application deadline is Sunday 9 February 2020 5pm (Sydney time). Please note that applications will be assessed as they are received.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.