To be successful you must be available immediately, for a 3 month contract. Paying $53/hr + superannuation.
You will be responsible for the operational and clinical manage of the Aged Care centre, this includes residential, community and retirement living programs. The Centre Manager is a senior manager in the organization who is responsible for mission focused, financial sustainable operations that focusses on best care for our residents and clients through a committed and valued workforce. Fostering positive relationships and utilising the expertise and skills of Support Services will be critical.
You will also be repsonbile for:
- Leading the Centre team effectively while maintaining tight labour controls through efficient rostering and leave
- Meeting the financial expectations of the annual budget of the Centre
- Collaborating with the Mission, Care Services, Finance, Marketing and Communications, Property, Governance and HR teams
- Working closely with the ACFI team to ensure there is a positive ACFI culture within the organization and appropriate ACFI revenue levels
- Have a degree in Nursing with current APHRA registration
- Have significant previous Aged Care experience
- Proven success in growing and maintaining high occupancy
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and a broad knowledge of ACFI and Accreditation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Respect, empathy and a passion for aged care