- Newly created, full time permanent role
- Join a small and growing not for profit organisation – providing essential support services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The Luke Priddis Foundation is based in Penrith – no cost community parking available, public transport nearby
For the tens of thousands of children in Australia with ASD, early intervention services are vital.
These services help kids learn vital skills like how to talk, read, write, draw, and even how to play with other children. These skills give them a better chance at independence as they grow up.
Simply, the Foundation aims to improve the lives of children with ASD and The Luke Priddis Foundation was created in 2006 to address the need for further services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in Outer Western Sydney. In 2017, the foundation established its own multi-disciplinary Centre for Autism which has grown to provide various programs geared toward early intervention.
About the Role
A varied role, reporting into the interim General Manager of the organisation, and managing daily operations of a bustling centre.
- Office management – providing meeting support, manage incoming and outgoing mail, and ordering stationary.
- Managing therapist bookings and coordinating with clients to ensure a seamless process
- Reception cover and rostering administration/centre support as needed
- Ensure monthly NDIS reporting completed correctly and on time
- Maintain excellent customer service, keeping database up to date and ensuring all clients’ needs are met
- Previous experience in an administration role in a practise setting is highly beneficial
- Exposure or working knowledge of NDIS is ideal
- High level time management and problem-solving skills a must
- Impeccable phone manner, high level written and verbal communication
- A can-do attitude!
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at BeaumontPeople. Beaumont People has been retained to recruit the role on behalf of the Luke Priddis Foundation, please direct all inquiries to Rhonda and Diana at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.