- Casual Position, 10-30 hours per week
- Must be available to commence immediately
- Previous sales experience a MUST
Beaumont People are proud to be partnering with a local organisation who are actively doing something practical about climate change and helping local communities in the process. They are proudly Australia’s first community-owned power company – a company that is about communities, customers and the welfare of our planet, not corporate profits.
We are looking for Sales Superstars who will be responsible for making warm calls to customers who have made enquiries via our client’s website. You will build rapport with the customer, provide information about specific products and services, answer any questions they may have and ideally, close the deal.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Demonstrated experience in turning an enquiry into a sale
- The ability to work to KPIs and targets
- Have a warm phone manner and the ability to build rapport with customers over the phone
- Possess the drive and motivation to drive sales and contribute to the company’s success
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell, Recruitment Consultant, on (02) 9133 9322.