Beaumont People are currently looking for University students studying a Bachelor or Masters in Social Work/Welfare to assist Caseworkers. We have partnered with a government organisation who provide a variety of family support services.
Excellent pay rates, Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
To be suitable for this role you will have preferably have previous experience working within the community services sector as well as working with vulnerable individuals.
Responsibilities may include:
Providing administrative assistance to Case Workers
- Typing up case notes
- Uploading documents to the system
- Preparing reports
- Entering data into the system
- Coordinating meetings and travel for the Case Workers
- Collating meeting agendas
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Strong computer skills including MS Office programs
Taree, Kempsey, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour
Grafton, Ballina, Lismore, Tweed
Muswellbrook, Tamworth, Armidale, Glenn Innes, Inverell
Successful applicants will be subject to the satisfactory return of a Criminal Record Check and any other necessary clearances.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.