The successful applicant will:
- Be able to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Work with others to promote collaborations and ensure the delivery of quality services
- Support families, children and young people for a strengths based approach and work with other services to ensure co-ordinated, client-centred case plans.
- Participate in relevant local community events to promote the program and connect with the community.
- Identify early signs of risk which threatens the health, safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
- Work with a client-centred, trauma-informed framework that is culturally appropriate for diverse backgrounds.
- Undertake case work assigned to you by your manager
Essential competencies and selection criteria:
- Degree level qualifications in social work or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in working with children, young people and families in a child and family context
- Experience in providing strengths bases, client centred groups, practical assistance and case management.
- Understanding of safe work practices and management of risk
- Current working with children check and police check.
This is a permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and excellent company culture. If you are interested please apply online or contact Vickie Ford- Rogers via email at email@example.com