Beaumont people are currently partnering with a Non for Profit organisation based in Sydney's inner west. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an amazing organisation who support young people across Sydney.
We are looking for an experienced Case Worker who has experience in foster care or out of home care. You must be available immediately and available until the end of April 2021.
- Degree in Social or Welfare Work or related discipline or other relevant professional qualification.
- The ability to deliver quality care in line with therapeutic principles.
- Significant casework experience with children, young people and their families and experience working with foster carers.
- Highly developed MS Office skills.
- Highly developed report writing, assessment and analytical skills.
- An understanding of children, young people, and their impact of their abuse upon their overall development and the ability to empathise, build appropriate professional relationships and engage with them.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience liaising and consulting with community agencies and other professionals.
- Own reliable and comprehensively insured motor vehicle (allowance paid) and current NSW Driver License.
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
- Current Police Check.