Beaumont People have partnered with a small NFP Legal Centre who provide innovative, therapeutic and diverse support services aimed towards helping access to justice in our communities. We are thrilled to be assisting them with the search for a passionate and experienced Case Manager to join a Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a grass roots NFP community legal service whose culture is one of support, safety, diversity and commitment to women and children.
- Full time, contracted position, with possibility of extension.
- Located across Bankstown and Liverpool
- Family friendly. Flexible environment. 5 weeks’ leave
- Attractive remuneration package. SCHADS Award 5, + NFP salary packaging
- Join a team committed to eliminating violence against women and their children.
You will share your time across the Staying Home Leaving Violence Service (SHLV) and the Bankstown Domestic Violence Service (BDVS), working as part of a highly experienced team, committed to improving the lives of women and children impacted by domestic and family violence.
Full time contracted role till 30 June 2021
Abit about you;
- Tertiary qualifications or or equivalent experience in disciplines relevant to this role;
- Demonstrated understanding of domestic and family violence, its complexities and consequences, particularly as they affect people with disabilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from multicultural backgrounds and members of the LGBTIQ community
- Demonstrated experience in case management and working from a trauma informed framework.
- Be able to work as part of a strong and confident team, building networks and partnerships
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold a current driver’s license and be open to undertaking pre employment checks including WWCC and national police check
- Fluency in a community language other than English
- Have knowledge of South West Sydney area and its community services network
If you are looking for a role where you can make a real difference to women and community and their children impacted by Domestic and Family Violence, then this would be a great role for you!
Apply today, by submitting your resume. For more information, please get in Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.