These casual roles will see you assisting in the development and implementation of person centred customer plans and supporting customers to develop and enhance their wellbeing. This will be achieved by focusing on living skills, community engagement, access to health services, social activities and personal care.
To be successful for the role you will possess the following:
- Appropriate certificate level qualification in Mental Health or Disability, OR equivalent relevant experience in the human services industry
- General competency in working with people with a disability and/or mental health
- Capability to relate to people from differing cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to navigate and adapt to change
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Demonstrated technical and computer literacy in Microsoft office and reporting systems
- National Criminal History Check (Police Check) and Working with Children Check.