As Care Manager you will oversee the day-to day operational management and delivery of the clinical, care, hospitality, positive living and support services to residential clients, ensuring high levels of service delivery.
You will bring your leadership skills to build and maintain experienced, happy and motivated multi-disciplinary teams of staff with a strong focus will be on managing risk, maintaining compliance, strengthening clinical accountability, occupancy and accreditation readiness.
To have success in the role you will have;
- Experience in Residential Aged Care and have expert knowledge of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards, ACFI assessments and lodgment
- Demonstrated experience in people leadership, leading and managing care and clinical teams
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Work Health & Safety, Injury Management and Risk Management principles, practices and legislation
- High degree of drive, initiative, motivation and outcome orientation, with the capacity to deal with multiple and often conflicting priorities
- Well developed written and oral communication skills
- Ideally you will hold a tertiary qualification in a Nursing/ Health discipline and/or Business and hold current AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian driver's license