- CBD location, close to public transport
- Flexible hours available
- Competitive Salary Packaging
The Campaign Marketing Manager - Fundraising will secure, sustain and grow financial support from new and existing supporters through multichannel campaigns including direct mail and digital channels.
- Provide direction and strategic advice to ensure optimal and innovative performance of digital and nurture communications
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of fundraising campaigns
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers
- Execute acquisition and growth campaigns through direct mail, phone, email and SMS
- Brief and oversee internal and external agencies, such as designers and copy writers and partnerships with printers and mail houses
- Strong experience in managing and executing successful campaigns through direct marketing, digital, direct mail or telemarketing; particular capability in developing and managing digital acquisition, retention or loyalty campaigns and communication
- A background in either fundraising or marketing desirable
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Microsoft suite – particular focus on excel
- Significant capability in creating and executing campaigns in marketing automation platforms
- Keen interest in working in the not-for-profit sector
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis