- Advise and recommend on strategic direction
- Partner with the business delivering financial expertise
- Leadership role building culture
This is a key appointment in the development of an integrated and sustainable business. Collaboration is fundamental to the success of this role. A primary focus is positioning finance as a business partner to the organisation working together to solve challenges and maximise opportunities.
You will provide strategic advice and guidance to the Board, CEO and Executive Management Team enabling effective decision making. This will be balanced by a hands on, roll your sleeves up approach to developing your team and managers across the business.
It’s important that you have:
- Tertiary qualifications with executive management experience and a current CPA/CA membership.
- Significant leadership and management experience in working with, advising and supporting the Board, CEO and broader executive management team.
- Lead organisation transformation initiatives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong organisational, negotiation and project management skills in particular regarding the development and implementation of an ERP system.
- Senior level financial management expertise, including taxation, compliance, asset management, insurance, reporting and legal issues in a complex organisation with significant income, contract management and reporting requirements building relationships with stakeholders including key government, non-government and statutory agencies such as the ATO.
- Executive management experience in a large not for profit / charitable organisation
- A broad understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Previous experience as a Company Secretary.
- A graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that addresses the Essential and Desirable Criteria.
This is a priority appointment and applications will be reviewed on receipt.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.