Sydney Drug Education and Counselling Centre (SDECC) is a unique centre of excellence that provides evidence-based, outcome focused counselling and support for young people aged between 12 and 25 years with problematic use of alcohol and other drugs (‘AOD”), and their families. SDECC is a not for profit and a registered charity.
Following a successful 3 years, our current CEO is relocating interstate. The board are looking to appoint a successor to deliver on strategic outcomes, continue to foster the culture that led to the Voice Project Best Workplace 2020 award and explore sustainable growth in reach and influence.
We are seeking a future CEO with the following skills and experience:
- Degree in social work, psychology, business or other relevant field and sound senior leadership experience in community services
- Experience in working with government funders and developing strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders including NSW Ministry of Health, Northern Sydney PHN, AOD and Mental Health agencies, Local Councils and other NGO’s.
- Experience in leading a team of highly qualified counsellors
- A track record of achievements in meeting business improvement goals and general management KPIs
- Experience in general business and financial management
- Relevant experience in the AOD or mental health sectors and a passion for the harm reduction and family-oriented philosophy of SDECC will be looked on favourably.
To APPLY please provide a copy of your current resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to lead SDECC and how your experience meets the selection criteria listed above.
To request an information pack please email Liska Turner at email@example.com
Closing date Wednesday 24 March 2021. Successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont People has been engaged to recruit this role. The Beaumont Charity team specialises in delivering expert and unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for Profit sector