Strata Community Australia Victoria (NFP)
Drive Strata Community Association Victoria's (SCA Vic) strategic plan with a high focus on governance, membership & stakeholder engagement, communication, advocacy, industry legislation and marketing.
Strata Community Association (SCA Vic) is seeking an experienced CEO with excellent stakeholder engagement capabilities who, in consultation with the Board, will be responsible for implementing SCA’s mission and strategy. Whilst a background in the not for profit sector is preferred the ideal candidate will have a business mindset and be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings whilst being hands on with the execution.
SCA Vic is the peak industry body representing the Victorian owners corporation industry and its suppliers. Members benefit from representation, promotion, establishment of professional practice guidelines and ethical standards.
SCA’s mission is to provide member services whilst being the leading voice for the Strata community and its members.
Reporting to the Board, the CEO is the public face of SCA Vic and responsible for the effective management and leadership of the organisation. The CEO plays a major role in nurturing and sustaining key stakeholder relationships with members, advisory groups and both federal and state government.
As CEO you will be responsible in leading the 6 key pillars of the strategic plan:
- Sector Education and Information
- Communication, resources and knowledge sharing
- Brand and reputation
- Standard of professional practices
- Governance and management
- Demonstrated operational and leadership experience as a CEO or senior executive
- Established ability to effectively engage and communicate with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong advocacy skills with a proven ability to collaborate, influence and negotiate
- High level leadership and management skills
- Working knowledge and experience in the management of finance operations, planning and reporting and other key business support functions such as Marketing, HR and IT
- Demonstrated understanding of policy development and government relations
- Board level management
- Strategic planning and financial reporting
- Proven experience within a NFP organisation
- Tertiary level qualifications in relevant discipline
To request a full position description and information pack please email Louise Roper on email@example.com.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the essential skills and criteria.
Applications close at 9am on Thursday 22nd August
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview after the closing date. Beaumont has been retained to recruit this position, please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.
Beaumont people specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.