- Located in Macquarie Park – parking on site!
- Part-time position – flexible days and hours
- Join a tight-knit team – be key operational support for a charity
About the organisation
Founded in 2008, Hear For You is a one-of-a-kind not for profit organisation (and now a registered NDIS provider) based in Sydney - founded by deaf people, for deaf people.
Devoted to supporting teenagers who are deaf and hard of hearing through events and a trailblazing mentoring program, Hear For You has touched the lives of 500 teenagers and counting. With the potential to help many more, the organisation has grown and this opportunity has opened up to be an important member to support a driven team.
About the role
Work for an established not for profit organisation as a Business Support Officer with rare parking on-site. Flexible work and potential part-time hours are negotiable.
The successful candidate will be the first point of call for all enquiries and work within a small team to assist with the daily operations of the organisation. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will provide direct support across various departments making each day very different to the next. You will also enjoy responsibility and will be happy to assist different people within the business daily.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Be the gatekeeper of the organisation; take all incoming enquiries and direct to the appropriate staff member
- Manage the internal CRM system – keep up to date and working efficiently
- Assist with workshop and mentoring program coordination
- Management of the NDIS administration and processing
- Ad hoc administrative tasks i.e. stationery, filing, stock control, mail management, etc.
- Liaising between various departments and all levels of internal stakeholders
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Extensive administration/office coordination experience
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite
- A high degree of confidentiality
- Impeccable communication skills – a professional phone manner
- Ability to hold internal stakeholders accountable to office processes and procedures
How to apply:
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People. There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.