Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA)
Sydney or Melbourne CBD
ISCA is a member-based not-for-profit and social enterprise whose purpose is to accelerate sustainability in infrastructure through collaboration.
ISCA advocates for better infrastructure outcomes and supports a growing passionate community. Through the comprehensive and established IS ratings scheme they measure what matters!
As the Manager you will be responsible for the key revenue generating function of the business, with a focus on 3 key areas:
- Leading, mentoring, encouraging and developing your team
- Proactively and strategically engaging with stakeholders to promote the value proposition and service benefits of the infrastructure sustainability ratings (IS) scheme and benchmarking services
- Manage the P&L and continuous improvement of products and services
- Develop and deliver an annual business plan and budget for the sustainability leadership business area, that complements the achievement and objectives of the strategic plan
- Manage the effective deployment of the IS ratings cheme across ANZ. Ensuring customers have an exceptional service experience
- Develop an appropriate continuous improvement process to maintain the highest quality standards
- Oversee the implementation of a quality management system (QMS)
- Develop new business through strategic relationships
- Represent and speak on behalf of the organisation at forums, conferences and other events
- Communications, Business Acumen, Perseverance, Drive for Success, Hunger for Results
- Experience in a management or team leadership role
- Demonstrable business development and stakeholder engagement achievements
- Knowledge and understanding of the built environment sector
- Collaborative leadership style that embraces a purpose-driven results culture and empowers virtuous change
- Solutions orientated with the ability to negotiate and be decisive in decision making
For more information please contact Louise Roper, 02 9093 4925, email@example.com.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Beaumont has been retained to recruit this position, please direct all enquiries to Louise Roper.
Beaumont people specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.