- Full-time permanent role in a prominent not for profit organisation
- Based across two Sydney sites and some NSW travel required when needed
- We are looking for a dynamic manager with a focus on innovation and change
About the Organisation
This international not for profit organisation is well established and highly respected. They offer a variety of community services and support those suffering from inequality and poverty – those that are the most vulnerable in society.
About the Role
This role reports into the Director of Community Inclusion which itself sits within a Directorate, which provides programs and services to disadvantaged women, men and children.
This is a dynamic role for a candidate that thrives on driving growth, diversity and inclusion for all, and leads a team of four direct reports. The ideal candidate will have strong commercial acumen; have experience in the NFP sector and a drive for process improvement and capacity building across their services.
- Successfully implement the Strategic Plan amongst their team
- Lead a regional, diverse team – engage, mentor, develop and performance manage
- Effectively plan and manage smooth daily operations of the business
- Manage and meet business budget and targets
- Ensure a safe working environment for staff and volunteers
- Review financial statements and reports, to measure goal activity and achievement
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and collaboration through role modeling and leadership
- Demonstrated success in managing a business plan for growth
- People management and leadership experience is essential
- Experience in process improvement, project management is essential
- Experience in the for-purpose space and an understanding of the NDIS is highly regarded
- Qualifications in Manufacturing or Production and Operations Management or similar
- Generous salary packaging
- Potential for five weeks of annual leave
- Partner with an international not for profit organisation delivering key services to the community
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply directly to the advertisement with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
The client will remain confidential until the shortlisting stage.