· Based in Marsfield, parking available
· Full time permanent position, reporting to the CEO
· Financial management and performance responsibility
Seton Villa is looking for a Finance Manager that wants to work in a mission and values-based organisation where ‘doing the right thing’ for our residents is the right thing to do.
This position is excitingly unique, divided into three key focus areas; finance management, NDIS SIL and SDA management and Community Housing Registration. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Business Manager will work collaboratively to support the organisation through growth and change as well as deliver on their business strategies.
Financial & Accounting
· You will be expected to work at a strategic and operation level, managing one direct report
· Monthly reconciliation and review of Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Expenses
· Maintain accurate financial data and reporting, including financial year budgets, forecasts and assist in yearend audits
· Prepare and lodge quarterly BAS and monthly AIS at the ATO portal
· Reconciliation of any ad hoc payments including Paid Parental Leave
· Manage and process payroll fortnightly from end to end
· Configure rostering system for upload to ADP for processing, balancing and reporting
· Update wage and allowance rates as per SCHADS award in rostering system and ADP
· Maintain current working knowledge of the NDIS policies and processes, attending training where relevant
· Liaison with NDIS and Support Workers regarding planning reviews, service bookings and payment requests
· Prepare SIL quotes and oversee claiming through PRODA
Community Housing Provider Registration (Tier 3)
· The Business Manager will have the interesting role of preparing the organisation for Registration as a Tier 3 Community Housing Provider, including financial sustainability forecasts, Tenancy Management ledgers, policies and procedures
· Responsibility for tenancy agreements, accounting ledgers and governance reporting requirements for the Registrar, National Regulatory System Community Housing (NRSCH)
QUALIFICATIONS AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
· A demonstrated commitment to Values and Code of Conduct of Seton Villa/NDIS Code Of Conduct
· Tertiary qualifications in Business and/or Finance
· CA/CPA qualified highly regarded
· 5 years + experience in an Accounting/Finance Management role
· 3 years + experience working in the Social Housing, Disability or Aged Care sector
· Advanced knowledge of accounting software (MYOB)
· Exceptional communication skills (both written and oral)
· Satisfactory completion of WWCC and National Police Clearance
Successful applicants will possess demonstrated experience across the three key areas. You will be confident, innovative and proactive with the ability to handle multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
As part of a lean and highly effective team, you will have strong organizational skills, work effectively to deadlines and respond to multiple and diverse stakeholders.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Seton Villa, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People. If you refer a friend and they are successful, Beaumont People will award you with a $300 gift voucher or donation to your nominated charity!