- Full – time permanent role – North Strathfield location
- Parking on-site – core business hours 8 – 4:30PM (early birds welcome!)
- Join a not for profit and get actively involved in your community
About the Organisation
This organisation operates under the guiding mission of inspiring and empowering individuals with disabilities and creating opportunities for them to cultivate resilience and the confidence to achieve their goals.
This long-serving and well-respected organisation has found success by valuing the relationships they build and leading with a people-centred approach.
About the Role
Reporting into the Senior Manager and liaising closely with the CFO, this position supports on-site employees in excelling in new employment opportunities whilst at the same time ensuring optimal outcomes for the client.
Coordinating daily operations of the supported employment business enterprise and leading a team of employees with a focus on client service, this role will suit an individual with excellent leadership and time management skills.
- Develop and foster both existing and new relationships with clients within the community
- Facilitate the mentoring of supported employees – lead a team that supports participation and inclusion
- Coordinate and evolve employment pathways and new business enterprise opportunities
- Implement milestones and performance strategy to achieve KPI’s and positive business outcomes
- Be a brand ambassador and generate momentum for an already growing supported employment program
- Formal qualifications in Community Services or operational experience in that field
- Experience in the development and delivery of employment initiatives of people with disability
- Ability to deliver on quality assurance, and knowledge of supply chain and logistics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rhonda Newman at
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.