- To promote and sell the benefits of the organisations training, events, products and services to existing members and potential prospects with the aim to maximise capacity and interest.
- To organise and coordinate the logistics of the training and events program.
- Respond to and follow up on sales inquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits
- Inbound and outbound sales including cold calling for events, training programs and the annual symposium
- Prospecting for new training and events participants
- Organise and coordinate participant registrations, venues, transport and accommodation for events
- Attend member events, including training programs, for set up, bump in/out and membership liaison
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be confident in making outbound calls
- Have excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Have the ability to work unsupervised, be highly organised and work to multiple deadlines and KPIs
- Previous experience in a sales, account management and engagement role and/or experience within a membership association or NFP
- Have an outgoing personality with a proactive, can do attitude
This role will suit someone who is passionate and confident with building and growing strong stakeholder relationships as it requires someone who thrives on the meeting deadlines.
Don't delay, apply today!