Initial 12 month contract role to support in the growth and development of the Corporate Partnerships strategy for this inspiring national health organisation.
- Sydney OR Melbourne, part time
- Join at a time of exciting growth
- Fantastic culture
This exciting role is newly created due to ongoing growth of their Corporate Partnerships portfolio. This person will establish new relationships with corporates through new business development activity and through developing existing leads. Working in a collaborative Fundraising team, you will develop a portfolio of multi-year, high value brand-aligned partners.
- Focus on national new business development
- Develop partnership leads coming into the team
- Responsible for identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Manage a robust new business pipeline
- Assist in the development of tailored products and service innovations to meet the needs of potential partners
- Develop presentations, proposals, written submissions to pitch and secure new partnerships
- Cultivate existing relationships to maximize revenue
- Provide outstanding stewardship to partners
- Develop engagement and communication plans in conjunction with corporate partners and report back on partnership activity and performance
- Support in the development of the corporate partnerships strategy
- A proven track record of generating new business within an NFP or commercial setting
- Ability to manage the full new business cycle from prospect research
- Previous experience managing new business pipelines and new business processes
- Experience implementing a successful new business strategy, with a track record of meeting and exceeding financial targets
- Exceptional relationship management experience
- Highly motivated self-starter with strategic thinking and a get-up-and-go attitude
- Highest level of communication skills both written and verbal
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh - Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.