- Full time, permanent role
- Covering Northern NSW territory
- Competitive base salary + appealing commission structure
- Package includes laptop, mobile, car allowance
- Join Award Winning team
Our client’s values focus on best practice, collaboration, communication and fun. They support businesses by implementing a wide range of business technologies and are operate from five branches across NSW.
Established for over 30 years and still seeing outstanding new business results last year, they are now looking to add an experienced salesperson to their highly successful team.
As a territory sales manager for Northern NSW, you will be responsible for managing ongoing successful relationships with existing customers across your geographic area, as well as driving new business growth and developing client relationships. Remaining customer centric in your approach and capitalising on opportunities will be what drives you. The region’s clients are split by postcode with another Territory Sales Manager, further encouraging team collaboration and communication.
- Be proactive in selling products & services to meet growth targets
- Leverage existing client relationships, maintain a high level of retention by consistently adding value to customers
- Pro-actively develop new clients to meet business growth goals
- Provide accurate & timely reports on sales activities & outcomes
- Utilise internal CRM systems to log & track client information
- Understand & comply with OHS guidelines, ensuring a safe & healthy work environment
- Exceptional communication & relationship building skills
- Proven experience in consultative, solution focused B2B role
- Demonstrated success meeting deadlines, KPI's & financial targets
- Great time management & self-organisation skills
- Ability to listen to your clients & provide solutions
- Experience with document management / business technology solutions (preferred)
If their values excite you and please send your resume through the ‘Apply now” option or to: Victoria@beaumontpeople.com.au and Rebecca@beaumontpeople.com.au
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or if you have specific questions please call Victoria Nankivell (Mon-Weds) or Rebecca Robinson (Tues, Thurs & Fri) on 02 91339322.
There is no closing date for this role applications will be assessed and progressed accordingly.
Beaumont People recruit nationally for commercial and NFP clients. Visit our Website to see more roles.