- North Sydney location
- Competitive salary packaging
- Be instrumental in developing sponsorship, partnerships & fundraising revenue
About the organisation
NEAS Australia is a registered charity committed to improving the experience of international students and is a leading global provider of quality assurance services to English language teaching (ELT) and vocational providers.
NEAS provides professional development to English language teachers, professional support staff and business owners, both members and public at conferences, workshops and online courses.
NEAS provides support to organisations and individuals in Australia, South-East Asia and Middle East, endorsing over 200 providers.
NEAS has supported the development of English language teachers in developing countries such as Cambodia by sponsoring conferences, professional development and leadership development workshops.
NEAS Australia is now seeking a Business Development Manager to support the Chief Executive Officer and Management Team in a newly formed role.
This role will assist the management team in strategic planning and lead in developing new and existing sponsorships and corporate partnerships to help further grow the income generated.
- Sales and lead generation
- Account manage and develop relationships with Sponsorships and Corporate Partnerships
- Developing growth strategies and plans including other fundraising income streams
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients
- Increase client base
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Write business proposals and tender documents
- Negotiate with stakeholders
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
Skills & Attributes
- Experience supporting CEO, Board and or management level within education and/or charitable services or similar
- Formal qualifications in business administration would be highly desirable
- Expertise in Word and Outlook with knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Adobe, Word Press, Survey Monkey and Xero desirable
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Ability to work autonomously and contribute to team, able to use initiative and problem solving skills
- Work to the values of NEAS Australia.
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
- Opportunity to work in a small and growing team and organisation
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.