Main Duties -
- To provide detailed and documented business and process analysis to support key business systems projects
- Identification of key drivers of divisional expenditure
- Meet with internal stakeholders and define business requirements
- Translation of business requirements into an appropriate and succinct requirements document.
- Development of divisional budgets and implementation of reporting framework to support the model
- Analysis of financial and non-financial data
- This role will involve engagement, communication, and consultation with a wide range of stakeholders across the organisation
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to plan projects together with problem solving and analysis
- Combines intellectual curiosity with analytical skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in business analysis
- Extensive financial analysis and modeling experience
- Ability to analyse, troubleshoot and solve complex problems through investigation, research and consultation and to pay attention to detail and achieve accuracy.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application immediately through the apply now function. If you need to ask any further questions, please call Melanie on 02 9279 2777.