- Immediate start – full-time permanent role
- Based in North Sydney
- Data Analyst role for a not for a prestigious Australian charity
The Donor Insights Analyst will work within the wider operations team in a not for profit organization to support their largest revenue stream. You will be inputting accurate newly acquired stakeholders, producing relevant reports based on campaign data and cancellation reports.
- Excellent work/life balance and flexible work options
- A highly supportive, diverse and high performing culture
- Access to salary packaging
- Purchased annual leave and 5 additional personal leave (recharging) days
- Learning and development opportunities
- Working for a well-respected leader in the sector
- Target and select likely/most suitable stakeholders for targeted campaigns
- Import and ensure quality data is imported from external partners
- Actively report on stakeholder behavior, acquisitions, and cancellations
- Provide strategic data insights, recommendations and reports to guide operational program direction
- Create continuous improvement opportunities to enhance the stakeholder journey
- You will have a background in business analysis, insights or data analysis
- Advanced excel skills are a must (of course)
- You will have experience in analyzing consumer/customer data to drive business insights
- You will be ambitious, driven by innovation and continuous improvement
- A minimum of at least two years in a similar role
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
The client will remain confidential until the shortlisting stage.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.