- Implement the organisation’s brand marketing strategy
- 12-month maternity leave contract
- CBD location, with great access to transport links
This role is responsible for implementing the organisation’s national impact marketing and brand strategy. Manage the creation of content in line with the organisation’s brand and guidelines and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the implementation of the organisation’s content and mission marketing strategy, to effectively demonstrate the impact that the organisation has across Australia.
- Manage content optimisation and the development of creative content production from briefing to delivery and evaluation.
- Liaise with agencies and external suppliers to execute and deliver marketing messages
- Manage the integration of content and brand into a new digital platform, ensuring coherency across the platform.
- Manage the implementation of the organisation’s new verbal and visual brand identity across their channels.
- Ensure creative concepts are in line with the organisation’s mission and brand objectives and guidelines.
- Work closely with representatives across States and Territories to leverage insights and expertise.
- Line manage a Marketing and Brand Coordinator, ensuring that their tasks are delivered on time and within budget.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or similar.
- Experience in a brand and marketing role, within an agency or in house.
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing and brand strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Skilled in managing and liaising with agencies and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of the not-for-profit sector. Previous experience in the sector will be highly regarded.
- Market research experience essential (ideally with a quantitive market research background).
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.