Your primary duties will include:
- Processing accounts receivable, accounts payable and BAS
- Processing weekly payroll using Xero
- Monitor and manage online banking transactions
- Data entry
- Reconciling of accounts - ensuring that they are effective, accurate and compliant.
- Being the first point of contact for account enquiries
- A small administration component; answering the phones, a handful of PA duties and sorting the mail.
- A relevant qualification in finance, accounting or bookkeeping
- Previous experience in a bookkeeping and/or accounts position
- Advanced level experience using Excel
- Previous experience using Xero and single touch payroll and processing superannuation payments
- Knowledge of taxation - advantageous
- Be a motivated self-starter who is able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
Please send through your up to date resume with a cover letter outlining your experience to email@example.com
For further information, please contact Krystelle Budd (Recruitment Coordinator) on (02) 9139322.
Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received.