As a Board Coordination, you will be managing the information flow and ensuring the needs of the General Counsel and Company Secretary in regards to information and execution of Board duties including:
- managing the process for the production of Board and Committee papers for meetings
- ensuring board papers are ready and dispatched in a timely manner for meetings
- coordinating and producing Board and Committee meeting agendas, action summaries, forward schedules, minutes and other such related documentation.
- liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of Board and Committee papers.
- managing the General Counsel and Company Secretary calendar for meetings and associated tasks, as requested.
- maintaining Board and Committee templates.