This role, within a well-known international charity, is a great opportunity for someone who is wanting to add value to a currently passive bequest program with a lot of potential, covering both Australia and New Zealand. With the support of the fundraising manager as well as some fantastic data and prospect research already done, this person, with the right attitude and ambition, will have all the tools to develop this program into a real success.
- Strategic responsibility to develop and implement the bequest program in ANZ
- Manage the pipeline of confirmed and potential bequestors through a strategic stewardship program
- Relationship management with donors to grow and develop
- Work collaboratively with other teams to identify intending and prospective bequestors
- Analyse data and provide accurate reporting to benefit and improve the program
- Monitor and manage the program, providing insights to ensure it delivers on strategic objectives
- Work alongside the Communications team to produce impactful and informative marketing collateral for the program
- Monitor and manage any allocated budgets
- A great attitude and clear passion for working in the charity sector
- Confidence and communication skills required to liaise with bequestors and stakeholders
- A strong sense of compassion, empathy and sensitivity to the supporters
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ideally you will have some bequests experience, however, we will consider Candidates with strong fundraising experience in other areas of revenue generation such as Major Gifts
- Flexible working arrangements
- Walking distance from the train station
- Collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Full or part time hours available
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.