Come and bring your experience and passionate for making a difference to this exciting and flexible role. You will benefit from a flexible work environment, internal and external professional development opportunities along with a attractive remuneration package.
As a Psychologist your main responsibilities will be to :-
- Provide therapy services to adults with sensory disability such as autism spectrum disorders, intellectual, physical disabilities and other complex needs
- Work with the client and families to identify clients’ strengths, skills and goal
- Identify barriers that may restrict the clients’ physical, emotional, cognitive and/or social development, wellbeing or participation.
- Use appropriate assessment tools and methods to assess strengths, skills and areas of development in collaboration with the client
- Analyse and interpret assessment findings and client’s priorities to develop appropriate interventions in collaboration with other team members
- Develop Behaviour Support Plans.
- Provide ongoing evaluation of therapy interventions and client priorities and adapt intervention accordingly.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- Registration with Psychology Board of Australia / or the relevant professional association
- Experience delivering evidence-based therapy services to adults and young people
- Understanding of relevant evidence-based assessment and interventions for adults with a disability and demonstrated ability to assess, plan and monitor intervention.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Chloe Barton or email your application to Chloe@beaumontpeople.com.au. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9133 9322