A respected charities based in the lower North shore of Sydney are seeking an experienced Assistant Accountants to join their team on a temporary basis for 2 months.
We are looking for a candidates who are available immediately, with excellent communication skills and an interest in working in the charity sector.
About the Position
Reporting to the Financial Controller your role is to support the finance function in the day to day accounting activities. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable using MYOB
- Superannuation payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Processing staff expenses
- Chasing overdue receivables
- BAS and payroll tax preparation
You will be well versed and confident in using MYOB across all finance and accounting responsibilities. You will have proven ability in working autonomously and to deadlines.
- Gain experience in the not for profit sector
- Give back to the community and work with a variety of worthwhile causes
- Make a real difference
How to apply;
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application immediately through the apply now function. Alternateively email Annabelle, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Holiday Visas encouraged to apply!