Your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Bank reconciliations, general ledger reconciliations, journal adjustments, month end reporting)
- Preparation of monthly management report
- Tax administration (BAS, PAYG, FBT)
- Processing payroll
- Supporting the Finance Manager
To be successful for this role you will possess:
- Relevant degree qualification
- Previous experience in a financial accounting role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience using financial accounting systems
- High level of analytical and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to continually deliver quality assistance in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell on (02) 9133 9322.