Nurture the property and asset portfolio of an established not-for-profit in beautiful Orange.
- Strategic role in a fabulous regional location
- Attractive salary package
- Full-time permanent role – join the not for profit sector
This organisation is on a mission to improve the situations for both individuals and communities in regional NSW through affordable accommodation and targeted support services. This organisation has a lengthy history in the community housing sector and is a leading provider of community services.
This opportunity falls within the Customer Services team and the Asset Manager is responsible not only for driving asset management strategies, but also compliance and systems efficiencies across the organisation. This is an opportunity to be an important partner to the Executive team in achieving their Vision.
- Develop and implement strategy covering the management, maintenance and development of property
- Review, develop and implement property policies, procedures and centralised documentation
- Manage budget for properties, property management and property related expenses
- Coordinate development and major renovation projects
- Report monthly to committees on all property matters as required
- Manage the administration of all contractors including contractor agreements and schedule of rates
- Responsible for all cyclical and responsive maintenance
- Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Management of the Maintenance and Property team, driving high performance
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary business qualifications and/or extensive experience in a relevant role
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to successfully liaise and negotiate at all levels with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to build effective relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated success in the development and implementation of budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Good time management and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Previous not for profit experience or experience working within a member-based organisation (desirable)
- A current driver’s license – limited travel required
- A Working With Children Check and National Police Check are required
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.